Thursday, November 27, 2008

Bio Visit & Hardware Breakdowns

So I saw the biokinetecist this morning...  

He didn't do a lot of probing and/or prodding but scheduled another appointment for Monday as the usual Bio is having an operation. Once again, he is most probably painting a picture of the worse case scenario... He toke my X-Rays & Sonar as reference in terms of planning my exercise routine but he didn't seem too hopefull...as I understand it, most of your rotator cuff, is held together by legiments and there is only a slim chance that strengthening the surrounding muscle will stabalise it.  

What's more, is that my left shoulder is starting to ache ... and funny enough, I recognise that ache ... * Looks at right shoulder, looks back at left shoulder *  

To make matters even worse...my computer at home had a heart attack... I turned it on and fizzle, pop, flame out! There was literally flames coming from my power supply. I had to take it to a computer equavilant of a hospital for a heart transplant... and hopefully, none of the other "organs" was affected. Holding my breath untill the "surgeon" phones me with the results. What next! Sheesh...

No comments:

Post a Comment